Let's Get Organized! Project of the Month Program
Do you and your customers feel the need to get organized?
ByAnnie.com’s Let’s Get Organized Project of the Month Program will help you and your customers create twelve projects designed to organize everything from sewing tools to office supplies to phone chargers and other tech gear.
Our program helps you create a “Let’s Get Organized Club”, featuring a different pattern each month. We recommend that you book a trunk show to introduce the program. Then schedule classes, demos, and/or workshops to help your customers finish their projects. They will create useful projects while increasing their sewing skill repertoire. You will inspire confidence and boost sales by getting customers into the store every month!
What’s in it for you?
- Fun and useful projects with tips and tricks for sewing and selling
- Promotional materials and videos to excite customers and encourage signups
- Ideas for classes, class supply lists, kit recipes, and more
- Free shipping in the US (50% discount on international shipping charges) on consolidated orders
- Free door prize each month
- Auto shipment of patterns monthly (minimum purchase of 10 patterns each month required)
- Ability to add related products to your order
Sign up today for the program. The $50 sign-up fee includes one of each pattern ($60 value) so that you can get started making store samples and introducing the project. You may pick a start date of September 1st or January 1st.
Please call or email if we can answer any questions!
To sign up for the program, please click here.
Questions? Please give Diana a call at 435-674-9816. We would love to tell you more about our Let’s Get Organized program!